i-tec Advance USB 3.0 Dual Display Adapter
USB 3.0 Dual Display Adapter Advance
The ADVANCE Series is the highest level of i-tec accessories bringing you the cutting edge technologies of products with a modern design and exclusive packaging.
This USB 3.0 Dual Display Adapter convert USB 3.0 to two graphic outputs: DVI-I and HDMI. It enables you to connect two other monitors, LCD or projectors to a computer with a USB 3.0 / 2.0 port. It can be used in your office (for graphic designer, financial department, …), you can use it for making multiple screen presentations, on fairs or for your home-use (entertainment). Adapter supports resolution not only up to Full HD 1920×1080 pixels, but also up to 2048×1152 pixels. Owing to included adapter it can be used with devices equipped with VGA connector (LCD, Plasma TV, etc.).
This USB 3.0 Dual Display Adapter enables you to connect two more monitors, LCD or projectors to a computer with a USB 3.0 / 2.0 port. For desktop users adding the extra monitors via USB connection is easier than ever without having to open the computer chassis to install an internal video card. Once the installation is done, the USB-attached monitors soon wake up. No function key hassle to swap a second monitor. The adapter is USB 2.0 backward compatible.
You can use both HDMI and DVI-I interface to add another displays. In case you need to connect SUB-VGA display you can do so with DVI-VGA adapter which is included in the package.
HDMI interface enables you to transfer video with sound together. On the other hand DVI-I interface you can use especially for connection to professional diplays with the highest resolution support.
– View your large spreadsheets across three screens with display continuity
– Multitask more effectively without overlapping windows
– Edit on one screen while surfing the Internet information on the others
– Do multiple screen presentations without bringing the other computers
– Easily provide multiple screen exhibitions in a trade show
– Use the second or the third display for palettes/tools
– Get a panoramic view of large documents
– Type documents on one screen while viewing reference material on the others
– Compare three documents simultaneously across three screens
– View charts and live data at the same time
|USB connector type||USB Type-B|
|USB version||3.2 Gen 1 (3.1 Gen 1)|
|Number of displays supported||2|
|DVI connector type||DVI-I|
|Maximum resolution||2048 x 1152 pixels|
|Output colour depth||16/32 bit|
|Mirror display mode||Yes|
|USB cable length||0.9 m|
|Windows operating systems supported||Yes|
|Linux operating systems supported||Yes|
|Operating temperature (T-T)||10 – 40 °C|
|Weight & dimensions|
|Package width||172 mm|
|Package depth||140 mm|
|Package height||40 mm|
|Package weight||300 g|
|Quick installation guide||Yes|
|Interface adapters included||DVI-I male – VGA female|