i-tec Advance USB 3.0 Display Video Adapter
USB 3.0 Display Video Adapter Advance
The ADVANCE Series is the highest level of i-tec accessories bringing you the cutting edge technologies of products with a modern design and exclusive packaging.
This USB Display Adapter Advance HDMI convert USB 3.0 to graphic output DVI-I. It enables you to connect one more monitor, LCD or projector to a computer with a USB 3.0 / 2.0 port. Can be used in your office (for graphic designer, financial department, …), you can use it for making multiple screen presentations, on fairs or for your home-use (entertainment). Adapter supports resolution not only up to Full HD 1920×1080 pixels, but also up to 2048×1152 pixels. HDMI output enables video and sound transmission.
This USB 3.0 Display Adapter Advance HDMI enables you to connect one more monitor, LCD or projector to a computer with a USB 3.0 / 2.0 port. For desktop users adding an extra monitor via USB connection is easier than ever without having to open the computer chassis to install an internal video card. Once the installation is done, the USB-attached monitor soon wakes up. No function key hassle to swap a second monitor. Adapter is USB 2.0 backward compatible.
Adapter supports resolution not only up to Full HD 1920×1080 pixels, but also up to 2048×1152 pixels.
– View your large spreadsheets across two screens with display continuity
– Multitask more effectively without overlapping windows
– Edit on one screen while surfing the Internet information on the other
– Do multiple screen presentations without bringing another computer
– Easily provide multiple screen exhibitions in a trade show
– Use second display for palettes/tools
– Get a panoramic view of large documents
– Type documents on one screen while viewing reference material on the other
– Compare two documents simultaneously across two screens
– View charts and live data at the same time
|USB connector type||USB Type-A|
|USB version||3.2 Gen 1 (3.1 Gen 1)|
|Number of displays supported||1|
|Maximum resolution||2048 x 1152 pixels|
|Maximum resolution (HDMI)||2048 x 1152 pixels|
|Output colour depth||16/32 bit|
|Mirror display mode||Yes|
|USB cable length||0.45 m|
|Windows operating systems supported||Yes|
|Mac operating systems supported||Yes|
|Linux operating systems supported||Yes|
|Operating temperature (T-T)||10 – 40 °C|
|Weight & dimensions|
|Package width||220 mm|
|Package depth||157 mm|
|Package height||50 mm|
|Package weight||171 g|